> Clinical dietetics online: Master the Nutrition Care Process
> My Nutri web upcoming webinars
- Carb Confusion: Carbohydrates & Type 2 Diabetes: 17th June 8-9pm
- Nutritional Adequacy for Plant Based Diets for kids : 1st July 12-1pm
You are also able to view their previously recorded webinars
- The Immunity Series
- Eating sustainably without nutritional compromise
- Plant based sources of protein
- Iodine deficiency in the UK: who is at risk?
And many more!
> Nutricia Practical Paeds Interactive webinar series — The Spectrum of Picky Eating: Beginning 18th June at 1pm and 8pm (Central European Time)
> Aymes Academy- the following topics provide you with certificates for CPD
- Cystic fibrosis
> BNF webinars
> Metabolic Support UK webinars
> Alison Booker crib sheets @the_food_student
> Nutrition books- Nutrition Isolation Book Club by Nutrition by Hols
Holly Roper is currently writing a short piece for me regarding what her book club entails!
> Light hearted nutrition books
- Brain food- Lisa Mosconi
- Is Butter a Carb?- Rosie Saunt, Helen West
- The Psychobiotic Revolution- Scott Anderson, John Cryan, Ted Dinan
- Gene Eating- Dr Giles Yeo
- The clever guts diet- Micheal Mosley
- Why we eat (Too Much)- Andrew Jenkinson
Would anybody be interested in a virtual debate club? I have set up an extra page and can post topic questions fortnightly. Not sure just yet how to enable comments but may post the questions on the debate page which can then be dicussed on the forum.